2e: Twice Exceptional Documentary EXHIBITOR/PARTICIPANT LETTER
May 2, 2017 | 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Silver Spring Civic Center, One Veterans Center, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Exhibitor Information, Display Rules & Regulations
Space is limited and is assigned at the discretion of With Understanding Comes Calm, LLC, taking into consideration order of receipt of registrations and room configuration.
- Exhibitors each receive a 6 ft table (please provide your own tablecloth).
- If there are more than 12 exhibitors 6’ table space will be allocated as shared table space (2 exhibitors per table) in order of commitments.
- All displays, demonstrations, sales activities, etc., must be contained within the reserved space and may not impede traffic through the aisles. No tape may be used on the walls.
- With Understanding Comes Calm, LLC reserves the right to prohibit any exhibit that, in the opinion of management, may detract from the general character of the exhibits as a whole.
Exhibit Hours and Setup
- The exhibit venue will be open at 6:30 p.m. for setup on the day of the event. Exhibits are required to remain open until 9:00 pm.
- Neither With Understanding Comes Calm, LLC nor venue provides equipment or employees to assist with the process or set-up or take down.
During the exhibit hours, the exhibitor’s representative will be responsible for the security of the exhibit. Exhibitors wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense. The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of damage to or injury sustained on the premises of the documentary, and shall indemnify and hold With Understanding Comes Calm, LLC harmless from any and all such injury, losses or damages.
All materials (business cards, brochures, etc.) to be included in the giveaway bags and all electronic logos for the movie screen scrolling advertisement must be submitted by or before April 18, 2017.
Cancellations and Refunds
Should it become necessary to cancel the reservation, your rental fee will be refunded to you in total if a written request is received at the With Understanding Comes Calm, LLC office on or before April 18, 2017.
Cancellation of the Event
The maximum extent of With Understanding Comes Calm, LLC’s liability, in the event of cancellation of the screening for any reason, will be repayment of the exhibitor/participant fees. This shall constitute a release from any and all obligations or liability for damages to the exhibitor.
Exhibitors must complete and submit the registration form below and submit payment prior to being added to event marketing materials.